Rabu, 29 Maret 2017

Good Afternoon. Huuu, come back to my blog again. I just wanna share about what happened today. Actually, there's no happening wkwkkk. But now, I wanna tell about my feeling. It's almost April, but I still have the same problem when graduated on last year. I just know, how hard to get a perfect job that I want. Really!! I dont know why, maybe it's not my lucky T.T . But it's OK, I will try and try to apply jobs. I'm sure that there is fortune for me that Allah SWT has prepared it for me, yaahhh maybe the problem is just about time. And yups, I'll still work at the same place, you know laaa wkwkkk. Actually, that's not a good job, because if we're talking about salary, hahahaaa, it's not enough for me, and I think for other people also. Yahhhh but I must always be patient to get a something special like in my imaginary dream. Huahahahhaaaaaa. Okaylaa, I think that's about today. I've to take a shower because I haven't taken a shower yet (Sssshhhttttttt dont tell to others :D). If my posting isn't useful for you, just leave it. My goal making this blog is just for having fun and sharing about what I want to share, hihihiiiii. See yaaaaaaa

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar