Jumat, 11 Maret 2016
Long time no write. In this midnight, I just wanna write a little bit about my feeling now. Now, I'm in 8 semester, and as we know, now I will arrange my a thesis proposal. But, my title of thesis isn't clear, hahahaa. Actually, in this situation, I really need someone, someone who supports me, guides me, helps me, reminds me, gives motivation to me, and always beside me. Huhuuuu T.T. But it's OK, I'm still waiting someone special who is given by Allah SWT, for my future later, my immam, my destiny. OhmyGod, I'm so curious who he is ? OK, just leave about my future, hehee. Now, we're talking about my sickness. Yeah, don't u know, I'm still confused about that. I don't see the doctor for 2 weeks later. Because of kampret B*** (I don't want to mention the name). Why do they make me hard to see the doctor? Huhh, they're so cruel. Yeah, cruel ! Hmm, it's almost midnight. And I 've been tired . So, I think that's all about my story, hohooo. See yaa
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar